Welcome to Passionate Pet Parents. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Passionate Pet Parents’ website, located at https://passionatepetparents.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Passionate Pet Parents if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Passionate Pet Parents and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
– Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
– Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website;
– Show any material from the website in public;
– Reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
– Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
– Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You agree to use our website for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes but is not limited to:
– Using the website in any way that may cause damage to the website or impair the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
– Using the website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
– Using the website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software;
– Using the website to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data – harvesting) without our express written consent;
– Using the website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications or for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent;
– Using the website to engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this website;
– Accessing or attempting to access the accounts of other users or to penetrate or circumvent security measures of our or another